Share knowledge, network, and learn from colleagues from throughout the state. Together we can break barriers and build bridges to achieve our vision: All of California’s children receive the services and supports necessary for them to succeed in school and society, nurtured by healthy families and strong communities.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER (Deadline November 1)
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel - 2001 Point West Way Sacramento, CA 95815
A block of rooms has been reserved for November 13–15, 2018.
The special room rate will be available until October 24 or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first.
The two-day agenda will feature expert perspectives, promising practices, and facilitated working sessions to:
• Explore effective strategies for collaboration and collective problem solving
• Inspire and plan new approaches to realizing a comprehensive system of care for children and families
• Further support current and prior year's planning and decision-making by county-based interagency teams
• Document and disseminate strategies of interest to the broader field
Facilitated working sessions for:
County Interagency Teams
Child and Family Teams
Local and State Policy Development
Breaking Barriers, Building Bridges is supported by:
California Association of School Psychologists - California Alliance of Child and Family Services - California Council of Community Behavioral Health Agencies - Special Education Local Planning Area Administrators of California - California Department of Education, Special Education Division - California Department of Social Services - Mental Health Services Act Oversight and Accountability Commission (MHSOAC) - Advisory Commission on Special Education (ACSE) -Lincoln - Seneca Family of Agencies
- with the generous sponsorship of Integrated Human Services Group -