Share knowledge, network, and learn from colleagues from throughout the state. Together we can break barriers and build bridges to achieve our vision: All of California’s children receive the services and supports necessary for them to succeed in school and society, nurtured by healthy families and strong communities.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel - 2001 Point West Way Sacramento, CA 95815
A block of rooms has been reserved for November 13–15, 2018.
The special room rate will be available until October 24 or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first.
The two-day agenda will feature expert perspectives, promising practices, and facilitated working sessions to:
• Explore effective strategies for collaboration and collective problem solving
• Inspire and plan new approaches to realizing a comprehensive system of care for children and families
• Further support current and prior year's planning and decision-making by county-based interagency teams
• Document and disseminate strategies of interest to the broader field
Facilitated working sessions for:
County Interagency Teams
Child and Family Teams
Local and State Policy Development
Breaking Barriers, Building Bridges is supported by:
California Association of School Psychologists - California Alliance of Child and Family Services - California Council of Community Behavioral Health Agencies - Special Education Local Planning Area Administrators of California - California Department of Education, Special Education Division - California Department of Social Services - Mental Health Services Act Oversight and Accountability Commission (MHSOAC) - Advisory Commission on Special Education (ACSE) -Lincoln - Seneca Family of Agencies
- with the generous sponsorship of Integrated Human Services Group -